Woore Primary and Nursery School
L3 Catering Manager
Grade 4 (scp 4), £9.81 per hour, £18,933 FTE Annual Salary
29 hours per week
Required from 14th December 2020
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and organised catering manager to develop & maintain an efficient & effective catering service for our small, rural primary school. The successful candidate will provide a consistently high standard of service working in all aspects of catering provision. This position will include ordering/food stocks, budget management/collection of monies, menu development, production of meals, organisation and supervision of staff, cleaning and management of the kitchen.
The successful applicant will:
- Have suitable experience of working within a commercial kitchen
- Have the ability to work effectively independently as sole cook
- Have the knowledge/experience of budget management/ordering
- Have an exceptional attention to kitchen hygiene and pupil/staff allergies
- Have the ability to organise and train kitchen assistants
- Have energy, enthusiasm and drive
Visits to the school can be organised for the following dates:
- Monday October 19th @ 2.00pm
- Thursday October 22nd @ 2.00pm
- Monday November 2nd @ 3.30pm
- Wednesday November 4th @3.30pm
For further information or to arrange a visit, please contact the administrator on 01630 647373 or via email: email@example.com.
Closing Date: Thursday 5th November @ 12.00pm
Interview date: Thursday 12th November 2020
The ability to communicate at ease with accurate spoken English is essential for the post. Woore Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check before appointment is confirmed.