Woore Primary and Nursery School
Level 2 SEN Teaching Assistant
Grade 5 (scp 5-6), £9.74 per hour
Fixed Term Contract (Sept 2020-July 2021)
Part-time 10 hours per week
Required from September 2020
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and skilled teaching assistant to join our caring and supportive school. This post will be a part-time position to support a KS2 child with managing their behaviour and promoting appropriate social skills on the playground and to support curriculum work. The applicant will be required to work from Monday to Friday from 9.00am-11.00am.
The successful applicant will:
- Have suitable experience of working as a teaching assistant
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and positive behaviour management
- Be dedicated to support a pupil to engage fully with the curriculum
- The ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Experience of supporting pupils with specific educational needs and challenging behaviour
- Be innovative and resourceful
- Have energy, enthusiasm and drive
- Have a sense of humour and fun
For further information, please contact the administrator on 01630 647373 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: Extended to Wednesday 17th June 12.00 noon
Interview date: Thursday 25th June
The ability to communicate at ease with accurate spoken English is essential for the post. Woore Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check before appointment is confirmed.